Premium Look, Lasting Durability
The anodized Chalk finish offers a high-end look that maintains its metallic properties over time. It’s resistant to chipping and corrosion, but more than anything it just looks good.
- The use of high-grade 6061 Aluminum matched with tungsten weighting in the sole and the rear weight bar.
Our Highest Stability Spider™ Putter
- The combination of tungsten sole weights and a weight bar provide a deep CG and high MOI.
Tungsten Weight Bar
- A tungsten weight bar at the rear of the putter is customized for each shaft length to deliver a precise swing weight. 48g Tungsten sole weights are positioned on the front left and right side for stability.
Pure Roll™ Insert
- Thicker Pure Roll insert produces better sound and feel while 45° grooves increase topspin to help the ball start and stay on its intended line.
KBS Stepless Stability Shaft (black)
- A new single bend black CT Tour putter shaft from KBS is designed to reduce deflection and increase stability.